A graphic design internship at MOKB Presents primes you for future in-house work at other companies within the entertainment industry. Selected candidate will serve as in house graphic designer for MOKB Presents, The HI-FI, and Do317. All work completed during internship will be property of aforementioned companies, however candidate is welcome to use any graphic work in their portfolio.
- Create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, email newsletters, the HI-FI and MOKB website, blog, and social media accounts
- Collaborate with the marketing department and support campaigns with design solutions
- Successful candidates will come to the role with a strong background in graphic arts
- Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts
- Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals
- Must be able to receive academic credit from their college or university prior to starting assignment
- Must be able to commit to 20 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
- Majoring in graphic design or related field
- Reliable transportation
- Must have an avid interest in music, knowledgeable about artists and genres, and an overall interest in learning about the music industry
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple tasks
- Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
- Must be at least 18 years of age
This internship is for college credit and runs from May/June to August/September. It is a non-paid internship with flexible hours (minimum 20 per week) to reflect the need of your college credit requirements.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.