Concert Event Rules and Permitted Items
Before you head to the park, be sure to check our list of permitted and non-permitted items, as well as some of our most frequently asked questions.
- Once you have your ticket scanned and enter the event grounds, re-entry will NOT be permitted.
- Children 5 years old or under will be admitted at no charge with paid adult ticket. Children must be supervised at all times.
- This is an all-ages event. In order to consume alcohol you must be 21 years of age with a valid state or government issued ID.
- All guests and their belongings are subject to search prior to entry
UPDATE: Due to popular request we have updated our policy on lawn chairs. We WILL allow one lawn chair per person for the lawn area. Please be mindful of the limited amount of space we have and keep your footprint to a minimum. Chairs must be personal lawn/folding chairs. Do not bring your patio furniture! (Yes, this has happened!)
- Small Lawn Chairs, 1 per person
- Small blankets, towels
- Small purse and personal bags will be allowed (no larger than 12″x 12″). All subject to inspection.
- Umbrellas (only small hand-held)
- Personal use cameras, no professional equipment
- No pass-outs or re-entry
- No outside food or beverage
- No coolers, of any kind
- No glass of any kind
- No firearms
- No illegal Substances
- No recording Equipment (personal or professional)
- Pets (pets are OK inside the park, but not inside the amphitheater)
- No alcoholic beverages, these are park rules for any city park
- Pick up your trash
- Be courteous when parking, one space per vehicle
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I need a ticket for my kids?
Kids 5 and under may enter the general admission area of the event free of charge with a paid adult ticket holder. Reserved ticket holders with children under 5, kids must be restricted to your seat (in your lap) or they will need to have a paid ticket. All reserved seats are 100% sold out.
Where can I park my bike?
We have a designated area, next to the main entrance, along the fence to the amphitheater. Bikes can be locked directly to the fence. You must remove all bikes immediately following the show.
What kind of food and drink will you be serving at the event?
We’ll have four food trucks onsite for the event. They will be located inside the main gate. Guests will have access to four 21+ bar locations serving signature Old Forester cocktails and a selection of domestic beers. Additionally, we’ll have one non-alcoholic beverage station serving soda, water, and lemonade that is accessible for guests of all ages. Visit our Food & Drink page for more info.
Still have a question? Email Us.